As a Franchise Development Specialist for CruiseOne, I get asked this question numerous times every day. Why should I buy a Cruise Franchise? With so many choices of what kind of franchise to buy, a cruise franchise is one that many people feel fits well into what they are looking for…basically a small investment (Under $10K) to own your own cruise franchise. At CruiseOne, you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck! CruiseOne is a part of World Travel Holdings, the World’s Largest Seller of Cruises in North America. CruiseOne has been in business for 22 years and we have really got everything working like a well-oiled machine! CruiseOne is a debt free company, which means as an owner of a CruiseOne cruise franchise, you can offer your clients the best deals available as well as being able to offer added incentives that CruiseOne buys upfront from the vendors so that you can offer them to your clients!
With CruiseOne, we maintain for you five websites that are branded directly to you. We do not own any cruise franchises, so we are not in competition with you for the business. We provide over $350K in special, exclusive promotions that we pay for so that you can offer your clients something above and beyond the already great deals we get on both sea and land vacations. CruiseOne has a staff of over 80 people that do nothing but support you, the franchise owner…they are never more than a phone call away. CruiseOne has a tremendous back office reservation system where you book directly into the cruiselines reservation system! It sits on top of a financial reporting system complete with a CRM to keep track of all of your customers activities and preferences.
Some things to think about when considering a cruise franchise are:
- Have You Conducted Research?
– Read the Entire Federal Disclosure Document (FDD) ; What Is the Demand For the Products and Services?
– What is the Franchisor’s History, Reputation & Financial Health?
- How Much Are You Able to Invest?
– Do You Need Financing? ; Are You Purchasing with Partners?
- What Special Business Skills Do You Have? | What Career Limiting Behavior Might Be An Obstacle?
- How Much Time Can You Dedicate to the Business?
- Are you the family travel planner?
- Do you enjoy networking and talking with people?
- Do you have a passion for travel?
- Do you want to own a business where there is a large, untapped market?
- Would you like a low overhead business?
Owning a cruise franchise is something that you can do some of the time, in your spare time, all of the time….but at least SOME of the time! We have no minimums that you have to sell each month, you work at your own pace, which is very attractive to people. You have access to many familiarization (FAM) trips to experience different vacation destinations at discounted prices. Who doesn’t love that? CruiseOne has discounts for minorities (including women in business) and Veteran’s. Pricing includes a week long training in our Ft. Lauderdale World headquarters.
If you are interested in learning more about a cruise franchise…look no further….CruiseOne may be just the home based business you are looking for!