Our Three-Step Process
CruiseOne wants to be sure this is the right opportunity for you. We have implemented a 3-step educational disclosure process in order for us to determine if this is the right fit.
- Click the Contact Us form on our website and a Franchise Development Specialist will contact you within 48 hours. In the meantime, download our Free Franchise Information Kit to learn more about hour home-based franchise opportunity.
Introduction and Application
- A CruiseOne Franchise Development Specialist will contact you to set up an interview and provide you with an overview of our franchise opportunity. The purpose of this call is to learn more about you and your goals as well as answer any questions you may have about the franchise opportunity.
- You will be asked to submit a no-obligation application in order to determine your eligibility and provide you with an in-depth business review.
Franchise Disclosure and Due Diligence
- You will learn about the CruiseOne Franchise opportunity in-depth and receive a live demonstration of our proprietary web-based business tools that you will use to operate your CruiseOne Franchise. In addition, you will guide you through your consumer facing website using the cruise finder search widget and booking process.
- During the franchise disclosure call we will guide you through the detailed Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD is mandated by the Federal Trade Commission and is required to be provided to any potential franchisee. We recommend that you review this document with your legal advisor and ask a CruiseOne Franchise Development Specialist any questions you may have as it is a detailed document.
- This is your time to do your due diligence. We recommend you contact our current Franchise Owners, both new to the business and accomplished franchisees, to ask questions.